Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Anyone know what Emily's last name is??

  1. #1
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    I'm updating my AG site, & I need to know what her last name is. TIA!!

    Megan

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Emily's last name is Bennett. Molly named her puppy after her! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    http://store.americangirl.com/pls/ag...groupid=358730

  3. #3
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    OK! Thank you SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I'll post when my updating is done!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We are getting a new dog tomorrow and DD wants to name him Bennet. Only problem is he's already almost a year old and currently goes by Mr. Wrinkles. I don't know if he will adjust to a new name. DD says that OK. He'll be Mr. Bennett Wrinkles.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We adopted a rescue dog some time ago who was about 5 years old, and one of my daughters decided to chang the dogs name. She (the dog) was a little confused for a week or two, but it didn't take long at all for her to start responding to the new name. I say "Go for it!" [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •